You may have resisted up until now. But if you haven’t seen the explosive popularity of stackable Tsum Tsums over the past few months, you haven’t been paying attention. They’re cute. They’re cuddly. And like all things when adapting Venom to a childrens’ toy, maybe a little bit disturbing, as in the Deadpool cover below. Marvel already announced a mini-series bringing Tsum Tsums into continuity (it does make sense that they’re destined for The Collector); might as well let them take over every book in August. Because that’s what happens with Tsum Tsums… you buy one or two, and then suddenly they’re all over your room.
The Marvel Tsum Tsums are invading the Marvel Universe this fall in their very own comic series – MARVEL TSUM TSUM #1. But that’s just the beginning! These cuddly creatures are also making their way to your favorite Marvel titles this August for a series of 20 special Marvel Tsum Tsum Takeover Variants!
The stackable sensations that are sweeping the globe are taking over the covers of your favorite Marvel titles throughout the month of August. Rendered by the biggest artists in the industry – including Ed McGuinness, Sara Pichelli, Chris Samnee and many more – these pint-sized piles of fur are sharing the spotlight with Marvel’s greatest heroes and villains!
Don’t miss these exciting Marvel Tsum Tsum Takeover Variants coming to twenty of your favorite Marvel titles in August:
- All-New Wolverine #11 by Jake Parker
- All-New, All-Different Avengers #13 by Kris Anka
- Amazing Spider-Man #16 by Chris Samnee
- Black Panther #5 by Sara Pichelli
- Captain America: Steve Rogers #5 by Helen Chen
- Daredevil #10 by Ed McGuinness
- Deadpool #17 by Javier Rodriguez
- Doctor Strange #11 by Ryan Stegman
- Extraordinary X-Men #13 by Dave Johnson
- Guardians of the Galaxy #11 by J. Scott Campbell
- Invincible Iron Man #12 by Brandon Peterson
- The Mighty Thor #10 by Natacha Bustos
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #10 by Joelle Jones
- Ms. Marvel #10 by Tradd Moore
- Old Man Logan #10 by Mike Deodato
- Power Man and Iron Fist #7 by Ming Doyle
- Rocket Raccoon and Groot #8 by Brian Kesinger
- The Unbelievable Gwenpool #5 by Emanuela Lupacchino
- Uncanny Avengers #12 by Jeff Dekal
- Uncanny Inhumans #13 by Giuseppe Camuncoli
No fan can afford to miss out on these exciting variant covers featuring their favorite Marvel Tsum Tsums! Run, don’t walk to your local comic shop to get your hands on these can’t miss Marvel Tsum Tsum Takeover Variants and Marvel Tsum Tsum #1 – available this August!
About Tsum Tsum: Since its debut in 2013, Disney Tsum Tsum has quickly become one of the most successful plush lines in Disney Store history, prompting category expansion into softlines, accessories, home décor and more. Featuring classic and new Disney, Marvel and now Star Wars characters, Disney Tsum Tsum’s whimsical design reinterprets everyone’s favorite characters with a unique Japanese aesthetic.
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-comicbook.